Saturday, October 28, 2006

Lunch Tins







I spent weeks going to Joannes with my coupons to buy these lunch tins for a class that no one signed up for!! I dragged them all out and did them up for the craft sale. They are covered with SU and non SU designer paper. I used Modge Podge to adhere the paper and the next day used MP to add a protective coating over the paper. I kept them fairly simple so they can be versatile. A couple are Christmas ones and the bottom left one is a baby girl tin but the rest are basic. I do plan to make a set of dividers for them but might offer them separately. They all have a little ribbon on them and the tops are all finished with matching paper. In some cases I covered chipboard to accent and on others I added some satin flowers and gem brads. I took close ups of 2 of my favorites. Obviously I hope they sell but again, they will make great gifts if they don't. These were fun to make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them ~ you've done a great job!

Anonymous said...

I would have LOVED to come to your class..I just live too far away :( Your work is fantastic!