Thursday, January 04, 2007

Another Acetate Butterfly

Well...I did experiment with the chalk markers but found they scraped off and didn't work so well. This card is my third try. I stamped a couple of paisleys onto acetate and this time adhered them to a piece of patterned paper from the SU Host set Friends and Flowers. I used my Xyron and ran the paper through design side down and then put the acetate onto it. I trimmed them and mounted them onto a piece of black card stock punched with the Mega Scallop. I used a white gel pen to add the body and antennae. This paper is just so cheery! I think I will move on to something else now...

1 comment:

Kristine said...

OH, this is sooo cool!! :) Love your colors, love your butterfly! You are so creative and talented :) (love your blog too! just checkin it out for the 1st time!) :)