Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tag..I'm it!!

Well, I have been tagged and there aren't many people left!! I feel like the last one in musical chairs, LOL!!

A - Available or Taken : Taken by my wonderful husband
B - Best Friend: My Husband, blessed with many wonderful girlfriends
C - Cake or Pie: depends, but more often cake
D - Drink of Choice: diet coke
E - Essential item you use everyday: Computer and Bed Head Funky Gunk for my hair!
F - Favorite Color: green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: My mom is German and I spent 6 years there so I have eaten more than my share of gummy bears
H - Hometown: we moved a lot being a military family but I would call Lodi, NY my hometown
I - Indulgence: spinach artichoke dip and Edy's Drumstick ice cream (just not at the same time!)
J - January or February: January is my birthday month
K - Kids & Names: 2, Joshua and Kaleb
L - Life is incomplete without?: family
M - Marriage Date: May 7, 1994
N - Number of Siblings: 1 younger brother
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias or Fears: creepy crawlie or slimey things
Q - Fave Quote: I have lots of memories of things my dad would say like "don't applaud, just throw money" and a phrase that is spoken a lot in our house these days "God is not unaware!!"
R - Reason to Smile: God has richly blessed me in many ways
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Cindy Lyles , Amy Celona , Asela Hopkins
U - Unknown fact about me: I used to write to actors and had a collection of autographs from people like Tom Selleck, Tom Wopat, Scott Baio and exchanged letters with Timothy Gibbs from "Father Murphy" TV show...how badly did I just age myself??!!
V - Vegetable you don't like: beets
W - Worst Habit: my mind is always 10 steps ahead of me so I have trouble enjoying the present
X - X-rays: Teeth and ultrasound, all bones are intact!
Y - Your Fav Food: garden fresh tomato and mayo sandwich on white bread
Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

No comments: