Wednesday, February 07, 2007

So Sweet


Here is my card for the sketch challenge on SCS. Reminds me of South Florida colors. I stamped the Big Blossom twice, once on the card and once onto white. I cut out the white and lined it up to the one on the card so it looks spotlighted. I added piercings around the petals and the center flower is punched from a scrap of pretty in pink that was embossed with the Cuttlebug folder. I added some white gel pen to it for highlights. The marigold morning strip is stamped with the Dotted BG and the edges are distressed. The sketch called for another panel above the main image and at first I tried celery but it was just too much. So that I could still follow the sketch I used acetate instead and stamped the "so" in white Stazon.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is super...I love the spotlighting you did here!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! I want to come and play at your house!

Anonymous said...

I think this is so intriguing the way you assembled this card - love it!