Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ATC Round 2


Here is the other ATC I did for Jen's swap. What do you think?? Totally different from yesterdays, right?! It all started with this DCWV sparkly paper which of course doesn't show in the picture, but it makes the patterned paper so fun and full of texture. I stamped the ellies in buckaroo blue and cut them out, making matching ears from the PP. The ears and ellies are on dimensionals. You know I just had to add googlie eyes as well. The card is matted onto rose red and all the corners were rounded. The tiny tag is from one of the Cuttlebug dies I have and I used the "hey" sentiment from EFP. A tiny piece of ribbon is added with a brad.
I hope the others in my swap groups like my cards, there are some biggie names (think current and former dirty girls) in there and the bar was high. If there is interest, I will post what I get back in the swap when they come.
Blessings on your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are sooo cute. I love the "hey" tag. Don't elephants eat hay? Did you intend that PUN?
TOOO CUTE

Anonymous said...

this is just adorable! i love the colors!!!