Monday, March 19, 2007

We have a winner!!

Good morning all!!
Here is a quick project to peek at, it is our non card project for the class I do at my church Wednesday nights. I purchased several Jr. legal pads and had them cut in half to make list pads. Our church has a large cutter so I was able to have it done for nothing but most office supply places will do it for only a dollar or 2. They can cut a whole stack at a time. I cut a piece of more mustard 9 1/2 X 2 3/4, scored it at 1" and at 1 1/4". It is adhered with Crystal Effects. I stamped the sunflower from Serene Sunflower in so saffron and more mustard with a chocolate chip center. The bee is stamped in black and it just happened the yellow from the flower came through as the yellow for his body. I used the Marvy mega and giga oval scallop punches and mounted them to the top of the list pad with dimensionals. There are 2 strips of magnet on the back so it will be sure to stick to the fridge. Back in the fall when I did a craft show these list pads ended up being my best seller. I think it is because they are so practical. Certainly an easy project that can be made more involved if you wanted.

Now... for the blog candy winner. Here is the comment hubby drew from the pile.
Penny & Lisa said...
One of my all time favorite movies is Dead Poet's Society...I'm totally blanking on the name, but my other one has Ben Affleck, Robin Williams and Matt Damon..oh why can't I think of it. that's going to bother me all night! RATS!
10:44 PM

And the answer to your brain blank is Good Will Hunting. I hope it didn't keep you up all night, I hate it when that happens!! Email me your addy at gregntracy(at)hotmail dot com and I will send the goodies out to you.

I read all the comments, what a wide variety of favorite movies!! The older I get the more behind I get in the movie department. DH and I did get a chance to see Wild Hogs last week and aside from some language I could have done without it was a very entertaining movie, several times I had to cover my mouth so I didn't disturb my movie neighbors with my obnoxious laughter!!

Thanks for all who left a comment, they made my day!

No comments: