Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blogger Swap

I have 5 blogger swaps to share with you this week and will post one each day. This was a swap put together by Sarah Moore and the group I signed up for was Demo only/SU product only. Everyone in the swap agreed to post the cards and links to the creators blog. As I looked at them all it seems all 6 of us used some shade of pink on our cards!!
The first batter up is Ana Wohlfahrt and her blog is Ink A Stamp. I am immediately drawn to her because of her German name!! My mom is German and I spent 6 years there growing up. She was one busy stamper, incorporating many elements in her card: faux stitching, backgrounds, ribbon, scalloped edges, glitter, sponging and punches! The stamps she used are Sassy Stems, French Flair and On the Spot.You should go visit her blog when you get the chance, she has many wonderful samples and ideas. Great card, Ana!!
Update: Thanks for every ones help with the link for the ghosting technique the other day. It came from Stamping Mathilda's site. She is from Belgium and her blog is so interesting!
Blessings on your day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this card - Tracy I am tagging you to reveal 7 things about yourself to us all and then to try!!! to tag 7 others to do the same, good luck it is getting difficult now he he