Monday, April 30, 2007

Last of the Blogger Swaps

I have two more blogger swaps to share today. The first is a card by Robin Desko and here blog is Rubber Stamped Reflections. I love her blog and have had it on my fav's list for awhile. She uses fun colors and layers in her cards. I didn't get the best photo of her card, the EP on the boots kept giving me a glare. But you get the idea that the boots look like rubber boots with the shine! Stamps sets include Flower Filled, Small Script, Aida Cloth and Print Pattern. Her colors are celery, pretty in pink, amethyst and apricot appeal. I love how the little boots are up on dimensionals and they have the brad for a button at the top. Great card Robin!

The last card is by Michelle Laycock and her blog is Ink Artist. Michelle has one of the first stamping blogs on the web and has been at it for years.

She didn't leave a recipe for her card so I will wing it. She used the Polka Dots and Paisley set to create a patterned look as well as the flower o the right. Her colors are vanilla, night of navy, certainly celery adn I think regal rose. There is a hint of glitter on the flower. I like her ribbon here, a great way to use scraps. She also used the Word Window adn ticket corner punches.

I hope you enjoyed a walk through some of these fine ladies paper gardens! It was a fun swap to participate in.

Tomorrow we go retro. Until then...have a great Monday!

No comments: