Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tagged...I'm it!

Okay, I surrender!! I have been tagged 4 times now so I better just give in! Thanks Ashley, Lesa, Gail and Alex. Click on their names to take you to more wonderful blogs!! I just don't know if I can come up with 7 interesting things about myself to share with you, LOL!! Let's see...
1) I was born in England (My dad was in the military)
2) I lived in Germany for 6 years and have many relatives there. My husband and I shared our first kiss on a trip there in 1992....aw, so romantic.
3) I once washed a lizard in my washing machine. We were living in Fort Lauderdale and our washer and dryer were in a shed outside. He must of crawled in there and I didn't know it. You better believe I kept the lid down after that episode. And in case you are a lizard lover, no, he didn't make it!
4) I pitched varsity softball all 4 years of high school. I also played volleyball and soccer but you wouldn't know it today, LOL!!!
5) I graduated 9th in my class in high school and my best friend was 10th, we're still friends to this day!
6) Before having kids I managed a group home for mentally ill adults. One valuable lesson I learned from a resident was to never mistake Spic and Span for Cascade in the dishwasher...it creates an unbelieveable amount of bubbles (2 feet deep to be exact!)
7) I went nameless for about 2 weeks when I was born because my mother was convinced I was a boy and wasn't prepared with a girls name.

The tagging game is so widespread now I fear I will not be able to find 7 others to tag. If you have yet to be tagged, and wish to be, play along and blame it on me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww - I love your little tidbits. Very fun to read. Thanks for sharing!

Tami Grandi said...

fun! I was nameless for about a week too because my dad was convinced that I was a boy and wouldn't allow my mom to even look at girl's names. He learned his lesson with my younger sister (partially). He let my mom pick a girl's name but he announced from the pulpit that they were having a boy (bad move!). Then to top it off my mom was "drugged up" from the surgery and he spelled my sister's name wrong!