Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Crafty Kraft

I signed up to do a shoebox for the entire group on Saturday and this was my project. I figured with 42 people it needed to be more on the simple side. My craft pad collection is slowly growing and this highlights how nice craft ink looks on a darker surface. The leaf and flower stamps are from the All Through the Year set. The leaves are stamped with celery craft over the entire front of the card. The flower is inked in pretty in pink and rolled in regal rose for a subtle shaded look. We matted it with a celery circle and put a copper brad in the center. It is also up on dimensionals. I usually mat with darker colors but for this card the artichoke made more of a statement when matted with celery than vice versa. The sentiment is from the Blossoms Abound set.
Blessings on your day!