I got Bugs and Kisses recently after seeing so many cute samples (I know, what took me so long?!). I think the dragonfly image is my favorite. One of the ideas floating around my mind was creating transparent wings. I am not totally thrilled with the card itself but I like how the wings turned out. I stamped the dragonfly on ballet blue with black ink. I used a hobby blade to cut away the centers of his wings. I stamped another dragonfly on acetate with black Stazon and adhered it to the back of the ballet blue cardstock so the wing detail matched up. I used a silver pen on the tops of the wings to add some shine and then used green and blue Souffle pens on the back side. The Souffle pens made it a bit more opaque and next time I will try another medium to get an even more transparent look but this worked. I put a piece of white card stock behind it to make the colors of the wings stand out more and then layered it with black for a frame. The tabs on the sides are done with the word window punch. They are in gable green and tempting turqouise and anchored with black brads. The whole panel is on dimensionals. The gable green card base is stamped with the flower in the All Through the Year set using green galore ink. The sentiment is from a clear set of Wordsworth stamps I have.
Blessings on your day!