Friday, October 19, 2007

Snappy Pumpkins

You probably thought I wasn't going to post anything today, didn't you?? My day started off running so I am just now getting around to stamping and posting. First thing this morning, I tried out yet another new hairdresser. This is another one of those pains about moving. I met this lady at one of my stamping classes I started at church. She is very nice and I think will work with me on getting my hair back to how it was. It is amazing how two haircuts can get your hair so off track! Then Greg and I were off to talk kitchens with a guy who came last week to measure our space. It's exciting and depressing all at once! Exciting because it will look so great and meet our needs so much better. Depressing, because even though it is a reasonable amount for what we are getting, we have no idea how to pay for it. God will make a way.

I bought this cute Whipper Snapper stamp at my favorite new stamp store and finally inked it up today. I love the happy faces on these pumpkins. I stamped it onto watercolor paper and colored it in with a combination of watercolor crayons and ink. It is another fun image to watercolor. It doesn't leave much room for much else on the card so I layered it with chocolate chip and stamped the really rust card base with one of the leaves from the Fall Whimsy set. I added some of the new satin trimmed ribbon from Amuse and finished it off with a copper leaf brad.
Greg's folks are coming for a visit tomorrow so I am not sure what the day holds.
Have a great night!

1 comment:

Broni said...

Tracy, this card is adorable! Best of luck on your kitchen!! And your hairdresser search!