Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dollar Chick

I love the new dollar stamps you can find these days, especially the ones by Studio G. Have you seen those? My LSS carries them periodically but I have also seen them at AC Moore. They do seem to fly off the shelves. They come in a set of various kinds and I thought this party chick was too cute to pass up for a dollar. I stamped several onto white cardstock and sat in front of the TV with my markers and went to town. I seem to be enjoying my Prismacolor markers more now that I have had time to play with them. It eases my desire for Copics for the time being. The cards themselves are all variations of the same, just different colors and sentinments. They all use the Cuttlebug birthday folder. Speaking of Cuttlebug, Michelle asked where I got the new folders from. I am sure I wasn't the only frustrated person out there when they kept delaying the release of the new stuff. I finally preordered them so I didn't have to stress over it. I got them here, and they appear to have all the new ones still in stock. Who knows for how long? So far the Swiss Dots is by far my favorite.
Hope you have a relaxing Sunday! Blessings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cute- and your Prisma markers look great!

Michelle said...

Very cute! Thanks for the info on the cuttlebug folders - I just ordered mine!

Sharon in NE said...

You just take the simplist stamp and make it come alive! Wonderful cards.