Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Day!

Today is a long awaited day!! Stampin' Up is now accepting orders on-line!! Do you realize what that means?? You can place an order with your demonstrator anytime you'd like and have it shipped directly to your door! I am so excited!! I still prefer to take orders over the phone or face to face so I can provide you great customer service but sometimes you just want to place that order and get it on its way. Now you can. You will find a link on the side to my SU website if you want to order, see my calendar of upcoming events, see specials or to get ideas. Bookmark it for easy use.

Computer update: Lee says our computer had a very nasty virus and he is having to completely reboot the system. Most of our stuff is backed up so it should be okay in the end, just more work for me. He hopes to have it cleaned up by tomorrow and then we will have to reload all our programs onto it. At least we don't need a new computer yet.

Blessings on your day!!

No comments: