Sunday, October 26, 2008

In the Meadow We Can Build...

a snowman!! If you are going to stamp with a snowman, no one makes cuter ones that Anna Wight and Whipper Snapper!! Isn't this Pudgy Snowman one of the cutest snowmen you have ever seen??
We actually had snow flurries this week, ack!! Nothing stayed on the ground but it was a cold reminder that winter is coming and fast. It is also a cold reminder to me that I have yet to get my Christmas cards done or start any shopping or planning. For some of you this may be normal, but it sends an A-type like myself into serious twitching.
This card will be one of the designs I will most likely use, it was simple enough to mass produce with the addition of the great PP by My Minds Eye. For those of you stamping with me on 11/3, this will be one you will be making!
I hope you are having a restful Sunday. I am actually "resting" much of today in my stamp room so check back this week.

1 comment:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Awww, he's still one of my fav's. =)