Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza Sale

Stampin' Up is having a sale like I have never seen!!! They have bundled up some great items and they are on sale from 20%-50% off!! Even the Curly Label Punch set!! If I am your demo or you do not currently have one you work with, you can head over to my site to see the sales and shop directly from there! Go to the "Shop Now" button at the top right of my page and you will be able to see the sales under the "Holiday Extravaganza" section. It will ship directly to your home!! If you have stampers in your family, there are great gift ideas available. And who doesn't love a sale?!
Don't forget that the Rub-ons are also 20% off with a $20 order.
Items are available while supplies last!
My site: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/tracyharp

No comments: