Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whipper Snapper a Day Late

I did have this card done to upload yesterday but decided I wasn't sure I liked it well enough to post. The rest of my stamping time was a bust so I am going to post the card anyway. It is what it is. The images are from Anna's set Blossoms and Butterflies. I threw in an SU sentiment (retired Fancy Flexible Phrases) and stamp from the Totally Tabs set. Paper is from Cosmo Crickets Honey Pie collection.
I thought I would show you my ribbon finds. This is after I shared several bags with some of my stamping friends. A good portion of it is actually for something else I am working on. Can't give away my secrets though. Just looking at it makes me happy! Satin, organdy, grosgrain oh my!!

We have our small group from church coming in half an hour so I will make it short.
Blessings!

3 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Love your WS card and those ribbons look lucious!

diane zechman said...

yay! lots of pretty ribbons!...have fun with them!

cute card too!

Gail S. said...

What a pretty card - love that WS stamp!!