Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello Owl

Happy Wednesday! I came home to a little package on my porch yesterday. It was my January pre-order of Spellbinder dies, I had completely forgotten about them! Of course I had to use one on my Whipper Snapper Wednesday card.

I chose to work with Anna's cling set, Hello Neighbor. Nothing too crazy, just the tree and the owl. Isn't he cute though? I ran the chocolate chip layer through the Cuttlebug to add a bit of texture. The paper is Mr Campy by Cosmo Cricket, love the earthy, masculine look of that stuff!
If you are a registered user over at Whipper Snapper, you can take 10% off your order of $50 or more. Use code MARCH10. You will need to hurry though, it is only good through Friday.
I am running low on sleep and honestly don't have the brain power to write more, lol! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Whipper Snapper Wednesdays! Anna's stamps are so cute and fun, and you really have a way with them. Love this!

Renee said...

Cute! I love the owl and the bg paper as well as the textured paper. Very nice!