Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Cutie Pie

We have snow on the ground this morning...yuck! The only bright spot is that by Thursday it will be 50 degrees again and the snow will melt.
My pile of Magnolia stamps is still waiting to be inked so I thought I would try out another one. I started with the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper and went from there with my color choices. The card is still missing something but after several attempts to add various things, I left it alone. The large flowers are Spellbinders Blossom dies, they are fast becoming a new favorite!

I have been working on my swaps for the event later this month but for now they need to stay hidden! Tonight is another class and we are making an adorable little basket which I will share tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Very nice, Tracy! Love your color choice and your copic coloring! I have not even started to THINK about that event and what I have to do! It makes me nervous to think about it! But it will get done!

Unknown said...

Yes indeed it is a very nice card Tracy. Every time I see colouring using Copic Markers I wished I had them. I think they are awesome.
Regards
Michelle