Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just Ducky

The sun is shining and there is hope today that we might even make it into the 60's! It is going to be a lovely day.

Today and tomorrow I have some 4.25" square cards to share with you using the Wagon Full of Fun set. This set is great for watercoloring. Inks and a waterbrush were used to get the vibrant colors on this duck. I used the Top Note die on some Pink Flamingo DP, this yellow daisy pattern is so springy, isn't it? Instead of trimming it across the top, I folded and adhered the rest of the Top Note piece to the back. The label maker sentiment adds a bit of color contrast and whimsy to the card.
I wish you a blessed day!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Ooh! Oooh! I love it!

Julia Aston said...

Very cute card! love the top note framing!

Renee said...

Awww love the duck card and the bg...cute!