Thursday, May 07, 2009

15 Years Strong!

Today Greg and I are celebrating 15 years of marriage! It hardly seems possible that we have been married that long yet I can not really remember life without him. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful man. He is giving, caring, patient, fun, full of grace, a great husband and father, a godly man and so much more. I am grateful everyday to be married to him.

I made a card for him and when I was finished, I hated it! It was a bummer too because I spent a lot of time on it. What to do? I had colored this Stampavie image last week and since Greg is a fan of frogs, I made it into a card. It looks more like a card he should be giving me, lol, but that is what I get for leaving it to the last minute. The sentiment is from Our Craft Lounge. The finished card is 4 1/4" square.
I hope the steak we grill for dinner will make up for such a girlie card, lol!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Starla said...

Happy Anniversery!!! My DH and I had our 15th year in March (and he got a "Toad" card too!! hehe(his buddies call him "Toad" so all frogs are toads in our house!)

Jody Morrow said...

Congratulations!!! :) Happy Anniversary!

Julia Aston said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! this is a fun card - love the frog! I think you can get away with a little femininity on an anniversary 'love' card!!

diane zechman said...

Happy Anniversary!