Monday, June 01, 2009

Krafty Le Jardin

Cough, hack, hack, cough...so it continues. I keep telling myself it could be worse, at least I don't have many other symptoms. This too shall pass.
I had in mind to do a whole post on using kraft card stock but all I managed to finish was one card. Presenting...Kraft meets Bella Blue DP and Le Jardin Botanique.

Soothing, isn't it? I mapped out my DP panels, layered them with very vanilla and set out to add some stitching. Note to self: check the stitch setting before proceeding! I can be such a nut sometimes, lol. It was set to zig zag and I wanted straight so I took a page from Anna Wights book and did a bit of both. Don't look too close, it isn't terribly straight. The main image is stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with inks (baja breeze, bordering blue, mellow moss, coral cameo, creamy caramel). The ribbon is kraft taffeta.
The Stampin' Up Last Chance (formerly known as the retirement) list comes out today. I will probably be back later with details on that.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

diane zechman said...

so pretty! feel better!

Cheryl said...

Soothing is the right word! What a lovely card! Hope you feel better soon!