Thursday, June 11, 2009

Razzle Dazzle

A quickie this morning. I had a chance to play a bit with some of my new SU goodies, the Razzle Dazzle stamp set, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and the new colors. I have to repeat...I am so happy the In Colors now come in markers!! Come July you can also buy a pack of the textured cardstock with the In Colors in 8.5x11! I used some of the textured rich razzleberry for the base of my card. As primarily a card maker, I love this size, not so much waste!

For my international viewers, a clarification on S'mores. They are a camping favorite! You roast a marshmallow or two over the fire and the make a sandwich out of 2 graham crackers, a chocolate bar and the hot marshmallows. It is a warm, gooey mess but oh so yummy!

How about s'nuff's?? Have you heard of them before? Probably not since I think we made up that word, lol. Instead of the chocolate bar, you use a Reese's peanut butter cup. Oh MY!! We call them s'nuff's because one is usually all you can eat they are so rich, so one s'nuff (conjunction of is & enough).

Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Starla said...

Wasn't sure on the new in colors...but this card make me go hmmmmm.....maybe!!
And I REALLY did not need to know about using Reeces pb cups instead of chocolate for smore's!! OH MY!! That sounds soooo yummy!!

Julia Aston said...

What pretty papers on this! I'm seeing lots of new SU stuff from all you consultants!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, MY, Tracy! Thanks for such a beautiful sample! This paper and stamp set looks like an absolute must have! I love some of the new colors, and I'm also excited about being able to purchase them in markers. Love the idea of 8 1/2 x 11, too. I would really love to be able to buy full packs of a single color textured paper. That would be fabulous! I can dream...

Cathryn said...

I LOVE this card!!!! Brown is on his way to my house as I type with the Razzle Dazzle set, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and all my pre-order goodies. Seeing this card makes me sooo excited to getting playing with my new rubbah!