Thursday, August 27, 2009

I did it!

I have a reputation in the family. Sadly, it is as the card maker who never sends out any cards, lol. But after a couple of subtle hints from my MIL, I got an anniversary card in the mail to my brother and sister-in-law. I think it will even arrive on time.

I went with a little bit of an unusual color combo here...soft suede, barely banana and sage shadow. The strip of suede is embossed with the Big Shot Finial Press folder. The bird was stamped and then colored with inks and a blender pen. I just got the Spellbinders Labels 9 set from Taylored Expressions so I had to sneak it into this otherwise SU only creation.
Stamps: Friends 24-7, Teeny Tiny Wishes

I hope they like it!
Stop in tomorrow, I have something to tell you....

4 comments:

Swaantje said...

Hi Tracy,
your card is beautiful.
Great colours and the image is wonderful..
Hugs
Swaani

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love this card - I really love the bird image and the paper.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! And I'm sorry to say...I have that reputation too! I'm so bad at mailing things out!

Lisa Kind said...

This is beautiful, Tracy! love the color combo! Hope to see you Saturday!