Saturday, October 03, 2009

World Card Making Day


Today is the day! If you have been on-line at all this week it was hard to miss all the build up to WCMD. I say everyday is a good day to craft cards but this got me out of doing a bit of housework today so I am all for it, lol.
I am knee deep in preparing Christmas Card classes so I am sharing a fun holiday themed card with you today.
Isn't that snowman A-dorable? He is from SU's hostess set in the winter mini. I have this thing for snowmen. I am sure I have mentioned it a time or two, hehe. The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms.
I am hoping to get some more stamping done before the day is done. I hope you are able to do some crafting today where ever you are!

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

eeee! He's so cute Tracy. I just got this in my LAST SU order :) Can't wait for it to come.

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh! I just made a card that looks almost exactly like this! It's so close, it's scary! Love this! Take a look at it's twin!

http://kindcreations.blogspot.com/2009/10/pms-sneak-peek-day-3-holiday-theme.html

Lisa