Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Goin' Retro!

I am so excited that I can finally share some samples of the newest set to come from CHF's ATC Collection. It is called Domestic Love and it is filled with fun retro images and sentiments. It is being released TODAY!

Don't you just love it?? The team has been cranking out samples, a sure sign of how versatile and fun these stamps are.
Here are just two of my samples...
Basic Grey's new paper line, Nook and Pantry, has some designs that are made for this set! I embossed the beaters in silver EP. I'll be using this card the next time I need to encourage someone.
This next card cracks me up! I am sure you could think of just the right person or occasion to send this one...

I used some Jenni Bowlin paper to piece the bag on the vacuum and to create a "rug" using a scallop oval Nestie die. I swear that pattern was in my grandma's house, lol.
To see the other great samples, check out the gallery here.
Well, I have to work today ;(. Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh my gosh... this set is hot hot hot!!!!

Love the 'suck it up':)

Hearts Turned said...

Oh, man! I knew I was going to be in trouble when I saw this set--guess where I'll be heading next...! Thanks for showing it and your beautiful card--love it!

itsallrosi said...

these are wonderful!

Unknown said...

I just love what you created with this set, thanks for making me so proud!!!

B-