Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Train's a Comin'

I am having so much fun with these train sets by CHF. They work so well for those masculine cards and gifts. Today is release #3 of 4 from the B&O Railroad line, this one is called "Train Timetable".
October Afternoon has an 8x8 paper pad called Road Map that is full of great paper to go with these stamps. Below I used one of the map sheets for this card.
Stamping gift items for men is especially hard. I used several of the stamps in the set to cover a paper memo cube that wouldn't be embarrassing to have on a desk for a guy. At least I don't think so. Well maybe if it was stamped in pink, hehehe.
So, how are your holiday tasks coming along? I got a batch of my favorite German almond crescent cookies baked yesterday. My youngest son helped me do some wrapping, it was fun teaching him how to fold paper and we giggled ourselves silly thinking of different ways to write out the name tags. He suggested I write out a tag for my husband "to: baldy, from: spikey haired lady", lol. I opted against that one since DH might not find it so funny. Each day a bit more gets done.
Have a blessed day!

No comments: