Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sneakie

zzzzzzooooooommmmmmm
Holy passing time Batman! That's all I have to say about that, lol.

Today I have a sneak peek for you. On Friday CHF's will be releasing the second new set in Tom Allen's Tom Fun series, this one is called Spring Chicks and More. Boy is it ever fun too! So much coloring goodness. I went with my favorite image in the set for this card...

Isn't that chick cute?! I can think of so many sentiments that could be easily paired up with this image....need a lift?, you can do it, up, up and away, high flyin' wishes. I need to replenish my birthday card stash so this one went in that direction. If I end up sending it to a kid, I might add their age to the balloon or somewhere else on the card. The red and yellow just make me happy!

Hubby is out of town for a couple of days so I am a single parent for a bit. My stamp room got some much needed cleaning over the weekend so it is ready when I am. Crossing my fingers.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: