Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Something New

It is a new month. Right now that means we are one month closer to spring. This is about the time of year that winter gets really old. Enough already with the snow, freezing temps and numbing wind! I was not a big fan of living in Fort Lauderdale but I could go for a dose of warm sunshine.
Yesterday was the release of the CHF's Stamp of the Month. This one is called "Spring Song". Here is one of the samples I made. It was stamped once on acetate and again on paper to give a stained glass window effect.

Today is release day for the latest Tom Fun set, although this one is more on the serious side. It's called "Glory of Easter" and has several images and sentiments celebrating the risen Christ. Here is just one of my samples with this lovely set.

That is all I have time for today. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

diane zechman said...

both are very nice..I love the Spring Song...gorgeous!

ChristineCreations said...

Stuuuning Tracy! That first creation just wowed! And the empty tomb is full of hope!