Monday, March 15, 2010

Simple Wishes

It was time to give some of my SU stuff some lovin' again. I needed a birthday card for a SAS I am doing so it seemed like a good time to ink up a SAB set and use up some designer paper.
The stamp is from "Happy Moments", the packages are nice for paper piecing. I used 3 different papers from the Kaleidoscope paper pack, a little goes a long way. I chose colors that would be a bit gender neutral. I like the whimsy of it all.
My youngest son had a birthday party to attend yesterday. I asked him to pick a card out of my stash but somehow he didn't seem thrilled with the choices. Sheesh, lol. Instead we designed a card together. He is our creative one so it was fun to work with him on this card.
He picked the stamp and I stamped it. It got a big nod of approval. He picked the paper (Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride) and we went on from there. He really did most of designing, I just gave him options and did the taping. He was very pleased with the result. I will take those moments anytime!
Gotta run, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Starla said...

Oh! Having had to design a b-day card for a 13y/o boy this weekend, I am in the tween boy mode. I love the motion on this. Your son did a great job with the design input!