Thursday, March 11, 2010

Slow and Steady

How about something a bit different than my usual? It is good to change things up now and then!

This is a kraft card 4 1/4" square in size. I used a square Spellbinders die to emboss a frame onto the front. I think Cosmo Cricket comes out with some of the best chipboard pieces, these are from the Earth Love collection. But I have to admit, I don't always know how to incorporate them into my stuff. I must have been in a silly mood when I made this one, lol. Something about the slow turtle and the free-to-fly butterfly make me giggle when paired with this sentiment (part of a birthday sentiment set that CHF is releasing tomorrow).

Simple. Whimsical. Makes me happy!

Hubby returned home last night, there have been no more sickies and the sun is shining again today. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: