Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More Samples...

from the ATC line at CHF. This first one I made using the Haute Couture set. The Eiffel Tower image is my favorite and here I paired it with some fashion themed DP from Graphic 45. The deep blues and creams in the paper are so lovely. I did a lot of sponging around the image, giving it a dreamy, night time feel. Gotta love distress inks!
The other sample I made is another recipe card. We love to buy kettle corn when we go to a fair or market but what if you want it when there isn't a fair around?? I found this simple recipe and we have made it several times. MMMmmm is all I can say. The corn image is from the Fall Harvest set, I like the advertising feel of this one.
It's back to work for me, catch you later!

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Love the Eiffel tower in your nighttime scene. So pretty! And Thanks for the kettle corn recipe! Gotta love that stuff!

Joy said...

beautiful. I just adore your work! :)