Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Buzzing By

I recently purchased a set of Inky Antics clear stamps. I have long looked at their stuff and well, it was on sale ;). I colored her during my previously mentioned movie/coloring session. In real life bees hold no appeal to me, it has something to do with being stung and infesting my house. But on paper they are oh so cute.

Bees and flowers go together so I used the Spellbinders Blossom and circle dies to create a frame. Of course I had to emboss it with polka dots because I am obsessed with them, lol. Seriously, I have polka dot embossing folders in small, medium and large! One of them is bound to perfect. I don't even want to talk about when polka dots go out of fashion! If they already have, shhhh, don't tell me. The background is CHF's Vintage Text scrapblock and the sentiment came in the IA set.

Keepin' it short today. We are headed up to Toronto to pick my mother up at the airport. She is flying in from Germany for a 3 week visit. It has been 2 years since her last visit, all 4 of her grandson's have grown a ton, she's going to be so shocked.

Thanks for buzzing by!!

4 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Tracy! Adorable card!! I just love that image! I also love your background paper...so unique!!!

HappyCrafter said...

This is super sweet, I like how you used the flower as a frame.

Kim Kowal said...

This is so stinkin cute!! Love that background paper and the blossom around the bee. Polka dots are a fave of mine too, I don't think they ever go out of style. Just my opinion. :)

diane zechman said...

I agree...stinkin cute! I love Inky Antics and the way you framed her!
Enjoy your visit!