Monday, July 05, 2010

Vroom Vroom

Happy Monday! Many of you might still be enjoying the day off today. Some hot weather has settled in so I am glad we are at the lake where the breeze helps to keep things a few degrees cooler.
Later today will be the first card making session at camp. This is another one of the cards we will be making. Masculine cards are tough for people so had to slip at least one design in there for the men in our lives.

This 1938 Suburban stamp is so cool! I love the classic look and what could be easier than simply stamping it in black? I paired it with the uber cool License Plate backgrounder from CHF. The celebrate sentiment could be for a birthday, congrats to a new driver or for someone embarking on a new adventure.

I hope the stampers like what I have planned for them!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: