Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Hairy Good Time

I still haven't made it to my stamp room but I have one card left in my stash that I haven't posted yet. This is my second go round with this cute Mo Manning digi image.

This time she's going brunette. Such a spunky image deserves lively colors so I used paper from Cosmo Cricket's Delovely pad. I stitched some pink grosgrain ribbon so it gathered a bit to either side of my image.

There was one other item waiting in my stack of mail when I returned from vacation. It was the most recent issue of Card Maker magazine. It has one of my cards on page 38. I have had other items published already this year but Card Maker was my first acceptance! I was even more excited to see my fellow Western NY stamper and friend, Cheryl Rowley, in the same issue. Her card totally rocks! Fellow Dirty Dozen Alum, Jeanne Streiff, is on the cover. Congrats ladies!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Super cute!!! Love your color combo!

Lisa Kind said...

What a cute card! Congrats on having your very pretty card in the mag! Great to see you today!

Kim Kowal said...

Love that image, so cute!! Congrats on having your card published. I had to go and check it out, I briefly skimmed through my copy and had to go back and look. Way to go!! I really like the card published too!!

Cheryl said...

Love this cute image! She is great with these bright colors!
beautifully done!

Great to see you last night! What's the date of our challenge!?