Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pooped!

On Monday I started a new job. It is a county position with the health department, working with the early intervention program. I thought they were joking when they told me it would take 2-3 months of training before I would get my first cases. I now know that was no joke!! Complicated is an understatement. Needless to say my head is swimming and by days end I am spent.

Peaches were calling so last night hubby and both boys helped me put up 40 quarts of sliced peaches. It had to be done before the weekend. They were a HUGE help and I made it to bed before midnight.

All that to say I have had no time to work on anything new to show you. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not, lol.

The voting on our Paper Works Co challenge projects is open until Saturday. Things are way too close for my comfort so if you would like to help out our team with your vote, please go here. Our team is the Buffalo Stampers. Thanks so much to all of you who voted!! We should know the results by Sunday.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh what a beautiful group of men you have Tracy! This is a fantastic picture.

Hang in there girly! Sounds like a job where you will be making a big difference too.

diane zechman said...

Great pic of the guys! I keep forgetting to say that I voted...good luck!

diane zechman said...

Great pic of the guys! I keep forgetting to say that I voted...good luck!