This first one is the die assembled in its full size. The die cuts one edge flat, the other scalloped and all the lines are scored for you. Assembly is pretty quick. I used some Bo Bunny paper for the rosette and topped it with a felt circle.
As you can see, it takes up a good portion of the card front.
For this next card I made a smaller rosette. I was tickled to see it was easy to adjust the size by cutting along the flat side. I think I cut this one down to a 1" width, then assembled it like normal.
I used some SU cardstock for this one and it is quite sturdy when assembled.
This die will make quick work of those fun banners you see around blog land and I am sure there are more fun things this die can do. I just need more hours in the day to figure it out!
Work has been wiping me out this week. My training is far enough along that I got my first cases this week. The game just ramped up big time!!
Have a great day!