Thursday, September 16, 2010

What's Shakin'?

Some days you just don't want to spend an hour on a card. Simple is good. And in the case of this card, I love it just as much as some of the time consuming ones I make.

Totally cute and fun, right? The stamps are from Unity, part of their Itty Bitty collection that is only available in stores. I love that my LSS has started carrying Unity stamps! Here is a link to this particular set and I think they have links to places that carry it.

I have my first opportunity to run a meeting with a family today, with supervision of course. Someone else's case that I get to practice on. This job has more layers than an onion. You'd think at 42 you wouldn't feel this nervous. I think I can. I think I can ;).

I have some fun news to share tomorrow, hope to see you then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, this card is adorable, I'm going to have to track this stamp set down. It would be so cute as an accent on a Tilda card, or recipe cards. Great job keeping it simple, and love the white space. Hugs, Rea

Kathy Martin said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the shakers and sentiment! :)

Unknown said...

hi tracy, welcome to the motivet design team. i´m happy about it.
hugs, bea