Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Forever Young

How about another Mo Manning image from Stampavie? This one is called Mummu and she is full of attitude! Her dress and hair remind me of some of the women I saw in Romania but they were much more subdued than this lady, lol.
I hope I still feel like kicking up my heals when I am old and gray. I love my Birks so the sandals are a real possibility. Skirts...not so much.

I didn't quite have the Copic colors I wanted for this one so the majority of the coloring this time was done with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I added a felt flower that I die cut as well as some velvety leaf stickers I found in my stash.

On the inside the sentiment reads " On your birthday: count your candles, count your years, count your blessings." She looks like she has it all covered!

On a side note, thanks for the prayers and concerns for my eyes. I think it is a bad case of dry eyes. The doctor said some of the ducts in my eyes are blocked so I hope the drops will help that. I have started to use over the counter drops during the day to keep my eyes moist and it seems to be helping somewhat. This getting old thing is the pits!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: