I had some chipboard tabbed dividers deep down in one of my drawers, they were the perfect size and weight for what I needed. I covered the fronts and backs with various MME glittered papers, the front even has a bit of machine stitching. The image was colored with Copics and to match the glittered paper, I added glitter to all the trim on her coat and hat.
I cut down some lined paper and added some envelopes to the inside. I dusted off the Bind-it-All to put i all together.
I was thrilled to use up supplies I already had on hand. This was a fun project to work on over the weekend. Other than a couple of recipe cards, I didn't get much else done in the stamping department. There just aren't enough hours in the day. But I will be back with some recipes!