Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Box O' Mints

Oh man, Christmas is really close now! The kids are full of excitement and remind me daily of the countdown. I really could get so much more done if I didn't work!! I have still managed to get some baking done, most of my wrapping and some of my cards. I have passed up the extra helping of guilt, what gets done gets done and the rest...oh well!

I made this cute little gift a couple of weeks ago. It started as an acetate box and I just adhered some ribbon to it for a handle. The cute snowmen are from Stampavie.

The contents are some awesome mint sticks I got at the Mennonite market, mmmm. It will make a nice little thing to leave on someone's desk.

Keepin' it short. I hope you are taking time from all your preparations to enjoy your loved ones!

2 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Super cute image! and what a cute little gift! Thanks for sharing....Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Nancy said...

Adorable!!! What a "sweet" idea for a candy box! And I love your coloring on the snowman ~ cute critters and snowmen always need those rosy cheeks :^) . I especially like your shading on his hat! TFS!