Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday Boy

Thanks to a stomach bug my FIL passed on to me, I have been one hurtin' unit these last couple of days. The blast of winter we got today is salt in the wound!

I'll stop whining long enough to share a card with you. I used one of the new Penny Johnson images by Stampavie on this birthday card...

Penny illustrates such cute images. I am biased with 2 sons of my own, but I have a soft spot in my heart for little boys. They have such a way of getting into mischief. Even at 12 and 14!

That is it for me, thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Min said...

Tracy - Boy oh Boy can I sympathize with you on the tummy monsters - though I didn't get mine from my FIL, but rather a bunch of ladies at a baby-shower!
This card is just a fabulous BOY card!! I love the embossing and the patterns! Just fabulous!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Frances Merz, LPC said...

where can I buy these stamps? Love them!!

Bonnie said...

Adorable card!! Love the embossed leaves that are almost identical to your leaves in the stamped image. So sorry about your stomach bug and hope you're better soon!