Monday, May 09, 2011

A Good Book

Happy Monday! Did you have a nice Mother's Day? This weekend was a double celebration in our house, on Saturday hubby and I celebrated our 17 year anniversary and then on Sunday, Mother's Day. We also squeezed in son #2's hockey game, church, school work and a bit of stamping. Whew!

Today is my day to post on the Stampavie blog and in light of all the studying going on in our house these days, I chose this Tina Wenke image.

I paired it with some fun Pink Paislee paper and the MFT paper edge die. Once Hedgie was all colored up I added drops of Glossy Accents to his glasses. Isn't he so adorable??

I personally can't remember the last book I read all the way through. I have a stack of books I have started and then left them to gather dust. Good intentions. I figure the season for reading will come again down the road when I am not so busy with other things. I am open to some recommendations for a good read though.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisa Kind said...

What an adorable card! Love it! The paper was the perfect choice for this cute guy! Happy Anniversary!