Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Finally!

Our oldest son returns home today!! Greg is leaving shortly for the 5 hour trip to PA to pick him up from his 3 week conservation trip. We did get a call from him last night but only long enough to let us know they were okay after yesterday's earthquake. Work is going to be painful today while I wait to get word.

Here is another card I made using SU's new hostess set Simply Soft. Two step stamping used to be my favorite. Before I knew how to color, it was the one technique that I thought made me look like an artist, lol. I still love to 2-step!

I had a piece of paper with all my ingredients list on it but it has gotten lost in a sea of papers on my desk! I do remember adding Copic marker accents though, couldn't leave well enough alone. I love the paper, I picked up on my list trip to the LSS but I can't remember the company now.

My mind is a bit preoccupied at the moment. I wonder if he will have changed or grown in 3 weeks. One thing I do know for sure...all his clothes will need to be burned cause they are gonna REEK!!!! Three weeks+hard work+no laundry=Peeee-UUUUUU!

See you again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Tracy!
Beautiful card for any occasion! I love (and want) this SU set!! You have made some gorgeous cards with it!
So happy to hear your family will be reunited!

Anonymous said...

I am right here to assist get your website off to an incredible start off. Don't be 1 of those that wished they'd carried out it far better the first time, then take around the job, and price, of beginning above. Your site displays what you and your enterprise or hobby are all about.

I am in a position to present low-cost, user-friendly, custom developed sites for any broad range of companies, organizations and teams.It also should not price a lot of money to obtain you started. I will aid manual you by means of the method and even warn you after i think you could be obtaining in more than your head, or past your spending budget.

Listed here are some hight quality services for any resonable cost:

Front-End Development
Custom web site design
Affordable web site design
E-Commerce website design
Corporate Website Design
Innovative website design
Static Web Design
Website maintenance
Web site re-designs
SEO Services
Logo Design

Please look around the site for further information about the [url=http://www.adrianbotea.com]web designer[/url] services that I am able to offer and to see examples of websites that I have designed

--------------------------------

[url=http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-services][img]http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-moz.png[/img][/url]