Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Snow Much Fun

Last week I held a Christmas card stamp a stack with friends. Finding time to create has been difficult at best, so prepping for a class was a challenge. But I miss that time of teaching and hanging out with friends so much that I made it a priority.

Here is one of the cards we made using SU's new set called "Snow Much Fun". I {{heart}} the snowmen in this set!
I don't usually plan images that require coloring for a class like this but snowmen are on the minimal side. They even used my Copics {{gasp}}! We used the new color Pool Party...my favorite of the new colors. The top of the panel was embossed leaving the bottom blank so we could stamp the cute little birdie on the snowball. We made 4 each of 3 designs, embellishments were kept to a minimum. I didn't even use ribbon this time, that was probably a first. I like the design like it is, it won't require any additional postage. But it would also be simple enough to add some ribbon or do-dads if the design is too plain for your liking.

I will be back tomorrow with a Stampavie project, hope to see you then.

No comments: