Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dreaming of....

Paris! Or anywhere that involves getting away! I posted this project on the Stampavie blog last week and totally got distracted and missed sharing it here. 

This is another CHA project I created for Stampavie. It was out of the box for me and totally fun. I am kinda, well actually there is no "kinda" about it, exact about things. I like my corners square, lines straight, things in order. Collage is not my strong suit but every now and then you have to go a bit crazy, right? 


I had a large wooden star in my stash, ideas for what to do with it have eluded me for years. I couldn't get past the idea of it being for a baby themed project somehow. Once I covered it with cardboard it became a fresh canvas. The image is a new one from the Sarah Kay collection called "Susie Ponders". 

Things I {{heart}} about this...
The window die by Memory Box, I added acetate that reflects like glass
the wooden laser cut Eiffel Tower that I sponged in ink to match
the map design paper I used for the rosette

Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

Starla said...

I love how this turned out! It's good to explore creativity outside our comfort zones, it can produce wonderful projects like yours!