Monday, February 01, 2010

Hello

Bummer! It's Monday again. We crammed everything we could into our weekend, it was quite productive. On Friday I made a stop at my LSS, Buffalo Stamps and Stuff. My timing was perfect because the owner was just unpacking her suitcase full of CHA goodies. Drool. She was excited to see that stamping had a bigger presence this year and she has ordered a few new lines for the store. She brought back several items that were already on the shelf. Well, you know I had to bring something home with me, lol! Check out this adorable guy...

The stamp is quite large, as you can see not all of it fit into my Spellbinder oval die. The stamp is actually part of a set, there are 3 sentiments and 2 smaller images included. The company is called Crafter's Companion. The stamps are unmounted rubber without foam, just FYI. If you have ever gotten Bella's, they are just like that.

I used some Basic Grey Origins paper on my card, mmmm. The image doesn't leave much room for embellishing so some machine stitching and brads about do it.

I have said it before, I love my LSS!! It is one the best parts about moving here. Sharon also carries a nice assortment of Cornish Heritage Farms stamps. Not sure if I told you, but the sample that is included with the January Stamp of the Month was done by yours truly. I had a bit of a proud moment when I saw the stamps hanging in the store. There it was, my card and name on the insert. Hubby was there to share the moment. Ok, moment over.

On a completely different note...I took time over the weekend to go through my old posts (over 600!) and add labels to most of them. Now you will find it easier to find things like tutorials, recipes, 3-d, etc. The label categories are in my sidebar. Whew what a job! I am glad it is done though and I hope you find it helpful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous card i love it such a cute image