Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Swap Sample

Warmer temps and sunshine have finally come to Upstate NY and it is lovely! The top to the Vibe is open every chance I get, the hostas are coming up in the garden and the we finally shut the heat off. I was beginning to wonder if the day would come.

My hostess duties kept me pretty busy during Spring Fest but I did get a chance to make a couple of shoe box samples. This card was designed by Sheryl C who is a consultant for Amuse.

It was my first opportunity to use Amuse's hybrid ink pads. Oooohhhh, I like them muchly! Of course Sheryl did choose a great combo of colors for this card too but I found the coverage awesome. It is the kind of ink that will work really well with clear stamps. The kraft base was also embossed with a texture plate and there are tiny pearls on some of the flowers.

I see an Amuse order in my future!
Thanks for stopping.

No comments: