Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Buckaroo Baby


My computer is still sick but I was able to get on long enough to upload some photos. I should have enough ready to post here several times this week while we wait for the medic to save my computer. Praise God for the small things!!
I needed a card for a baby shower this past weekend. I originally hated the Flannel Plaid BG stamp when the SU catalog came out, now I like it mucho!! It is great for baby and masculine cards. On a baby card it looks like a well loved blankie, warm and cozy. I used buckaroo blue cardstock and ink on this card since I knew the mom to be was expecting a boy. The bottom half of the pram was inked with a going gray marker. The foot is from a stamp in the retired Cuddles and Tickles set. The sentiment is from Cute Converse. I layered the label punch and a 1" circle punch on the bottom; honestly I still having trouble using the label punch in a way I really like. The ribbon is ivory grosgrain.
Thanks for stopping in and your patience while I was unable to use my computer. I plan to post some of my craft show items later this week so be sure to stop in again soon. Blessings on your day!

No comments: