Thursday, October 26, 2006

Moose Alert!!

This card was inspired by one Kim Van De Riet did last year. I loved the idea of the moose in the window and am just now getting around to trying it for myself. The window is a stamp from the now retired Great Shapes. I inked it up in bordering blue, stamped the tree from Pines in always artichoke right onto the square stamp and then added the moose to the stamp. Moisten the stamp with your breath and put to paper. Fun to do. I also dragged out my Houndstooth BG stamp which was feeling a bit neglected. The result is a country/masculine card. Her card was much cuter but it is the best I could do considering my stampin' mojo has up and left-o!!!! If anybody has seen it please return ASAP...I have work to do!! Tomorrow I will post some bottle cap pins I made for the craft fair.

1 comment:

Dina Kowal Creative said...

This is so great! Gives me an idea for a design card. Thanks!